Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bri (:

"HAVE YOU EVER" hour

Okay anons, this is your chance.
1. had sex?
2. bought condoms?
3. gotten pregnant?
4. failed a class?
5. kissed a boy?
6. kissed a girl?
7. had a job?
8. left the house without my wallet?
9. bullied someone on the internet?
10. sexted?
11. had sex in public?
12. smoked weed?
13. smoked cigarettes?
14. smoked a cigar?
15. drank alcohol?
16. been to a wedding?
17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
19. been late for school?
20. kissed in the rain?
21. showered with someone else?
22. been outside my home country?
23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
24. had lice?
25. gotten my heart broken?
26. had a credit card?
27. been to a professional sports game?
28. broken a bone?
29. been unhappy about my weight?
30. won a trophy?
31. cut myself?
32. been on a diet?
33. rode in a taxi?
34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
35. been to a concert?
36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
37. had braces?
38. wore make up?
39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
41. Snuck out of the house?
42. had oral sex?
43. dyed my hair?
44. met someone famous?
45. been on vacation?
46. been on a boat?
47. been on an airplane?
48. prank called someone?
49. taken a pregnancy test?
50. been suspended from school?

killette: "How will your tattoos look when you're old?!"Pretty...





















killette:

"How will your tattoos look when you're old?!"
Pretty fucking bad ass apparently.

Photo



pauliebleeker: IM FUXCKIN CRYIN

pauliebleeker:

IM

image

FUXCKIN

image

CRYIN

image

Photo



Photo



colin997: dr0wned-in-r0mance: ∞ q



colin997:

dr0wned-in-r0mance:

q

Photo



psycotique: sm3llsliketeendepression: conveys: oafelia: lugub...



psycotique:

sm3llsliketeendepression:

conveys:

oafelia:

lugubr1ous:

This has always been one of my favorite pictures

i feel like i've been punched in the stomach

do not want to experience this no thank you

so scared of this ever happening. I'd die. Literally.

the notes wut

Photo



Photo



everyday: i need new clothes

everyday: i need new clothes

dingoinnuendo: wwebkinz: dingoinnuendo: makin my way downtown have you accepted jesus christ as...

dingoinnuendo:

wwebkinz:

dingoinnuendo:

makin my way downtown

have you accepted jesus christ as your lord and savior

walkin faster

Photo



her-eyes-hide-it-all: Oh yes  ❤



her-eyes-hide-it-all:

Oh yes  ❤

Photo



Photo



whorville: If I end up doing something really cool or funny there's an 80% chance it was on...

whorville:

If I end up doing something really cool or funny there's an 80% chance it was on accident

Photo



black-veil-brides-obsession: Band blog!



black-veil-brides-obsession:

Band blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment