Sunday, June 9, 2013

Aim to misbehave

Photo



Photo



Photo



bookofmorgan: i wish there was a way to find out how many boners you've caused in a lifetime i...

bookofmorgan:

i wish there was a way to find out how many boners you've caused in a lifetime i wanna check my stats

Photo



Turn On, Turn Off Game.

Inbox me, anon or not & I'll tell you if it's a turn on or turn off for me.

nonsense-is-underrated: deanisanactualprincess: dontkillbirds: ...



nonsense-is-underrated:

deanisanactualprincess:

dontkillbirds:

miau-is-me:

luvr4photography:

radiogrimshaw:

annathemoony:

soupnbananaz:

littleartemis:

radiogrimshaw:

radiogrimshaw:

ten inch dick aka longer than my forearm

i know there are some writers who follow me

please

take note

I believe the average is 6 inches? The longest is 14, an he suffers dizziness when he gets a boner, and even though he's heterosexual, he can only have sex with men (or anally with women) as his cock can't fit in a vagina.

So writers, take note.

jesus h. christ

I once had a boyfriend who was quite well-endowed, and that was some painful, annoying shit right there (especially with a selfish dude who didn't really think about that/blamed me for being "tiny," what the fuck). The average vagina is 3-4 inches deep, though some women may have a depth of 6-7 inches.

Of course, a lady's Sarlaac Pit is designed to accomodate rather large things. That does not, however, mean that it is comfortable or fun to have those large things in your hermetically-sealed shame basket, not to mention have it ramming repeatedly against your cervix. Ow fucking ow.

Contrary to popular belief, bigger is NOT ALWAYS BETTER.

A rectum can be between 5-7 inches deep. A pliable dildo could push past that, taking that sharp curve into the large intestine, if you're patient and flexible and you have a lot of lube at your disposal. And you don't mind things being in your INTESTINES, oh my God. A hard dick, however, that isn't so bendy, would be another story entirely.

So if you're shooting for realistic sex and your bottom isn't into pain, you may want to reconsider giving your top anything over 7-8 inches of dick. 10+ inches might sound awesome but like Communism, for most people at least, it's better in theory than it is in practice.

This very NSFW and TMI-imbued post brought to you by all the fucks I do not give.

Oh and if anyone accuses me of kink shaming I will find you and I will skin you.

ive learned a lot today omg

i think the last of my innocence just got killed reading this

#huge dicks are like communism

I reblogged this yesterday but I just have to reblogg again for ^

#huge dicks are like communism

can someone please put that on a shirt

this is what you bought, yahoo

Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo



riding-crops-floggers-spanking: riding-crops-floggers-spanking.t...



riding-crops-floggers-spanking:

riding-crops-floggers-spanking.tumblr.com: Female submissives getting their breasts, asses, and pussies slapped with riding crops, floggers, whips, canes, and bare hands!

Photo



getsuswet: ♥ twisted



getsuswet:

♥ twisted

Photo



in-morpheus-arms: ☸



in-morpheus-arms:

Photo



thewalkingassbutt: frillyraver: cherryboobhunter: yesyesyesyes...













thewalkingassbutt:

frillyraver:

cherryboobhunter:

yesyesyesyes

When I saw this for the first time when this video was first released, I was so happy because for once, someone was able to put into words and coherently explain girl crushes…Yeah I'm straight…but that doesn't mean i dont get girl crushes…srsly…

It's impossible to hate Jenna.

Photo









Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment