Sunday, June 9, 2013

cubsfantuc

kubcake1: My beautiful bear



kubcake1:

My beautiful bear

tubbinlondon: That's horny! Wooofff



tubbinlondon:

That's horny!

Wooofff

Hermoso



Hermoso

dabiznuss: Hey! I won third best beard in the junior category...



dabiznuss:

Hey! I won third best beard in the junior category last night! I'm happy with that.

It's a great beard

clarifyingobfuscation: I want to travel. I want to go on...



clarifyingobfuscation:

I want to travel. I want to go on adventures. I want to see the world.

But I want at least someone to come with me.

CALVIN & JOBES

chingones: (via TumbleOn)



chingones:

(via TumbleOn)

Mmmm



Mmmm

hardonswanted: Hunter Manning Ufff





















hardonswanted:

Hunter Manning

Ufff

glorious9er: Furry pecs  to die for !!!  Gotta see more of...



glorious9er:

Furry pecs  to die for !!!  Gotta see more of Him!  Name?

Estupendo ejemplar de macho

campusbeefcake: stockycubbyguys: Unffff! he's so wide and...



campusbeefcake:

stockycubbyguys:

Unffff!

he's so wide and its so awesome.

Glorioso

noodlesandbeef: Pup's favorite color is red. So his new toy is...



noodlesandbeef:

Pup's favorite color is red. So his new toy is red too.

Lucky bastard

kill-kelly: Hello! It's been a very long time since I have...



kill-kelly:

Hello!

It's been a very long time since I have posted or even been on tumblr. I am in my last year of college and have been super busy managing a full time internship as well as my part-time job. Here's a photo of me right now at work, two weeks of this internship left and hopefully my time here will have opened up some doors. Cheers for now! I will be back again soon. Thanks for following me and for all the kind inboxes I have received since my time away from tumblr!

Hola!!!

kabutocub: kill-kelly: Studying got boring. Here's my...



kabutocub:

kill-kelly:

Studying got boring. Here's my Topless/tummy Tuesday.

unfffffffffff

Mirada intensa…grrr

panzerbjoern: Currently at work and less than amused. Can haz...



panzerbjoern:

Currently at work and less than amused. Can haz cuddlez preezu??

Osito hermoso e inteligente

bruticub: for my birthday yesterday i got a couple of new...



bruticub:

for my birthday yesterday i got a couple of new jocks that my friend bought me. 

…under the promise that i post pics of me in them on tumblr.

here's the first.

sorry for my messy art desk behind me.

kabutocub: bruticub: first of a  few shots from a photoshoot...



kabutocub:

bruticub:

first of a  few shots from a photoshoot today.

YUMMM

OMG

superbears: Super Hot, Cute, Young Football Husky: So Want.  He...



















superbears:

Super Hot, Cute, Young Football Husky: So Want.  He could probably let us suck his cock, and eat his ass.. 

Photo



spartacubs: omg some dickface stole my shit… again....







spartacubs:

omg some dickface stole my shit… again. lolololololololo

ronalandre: fhabhotdamncobs: ♂♂ Hermoso Que belleza de...



ronalandre:

fhabhotdamncobs:

♂♂

Hermoso

Que belleza de cuerpo, buen culo

No comments:

Post a Comment