Friday, June 7, 2013

princess

Photo



good girl

hi my name is milly if you are under 18 i would advise not reading my blog. it is of an adult nature thank u. 

now onto the blog i wanted to write about my sexual adventures im submissive ive been in the bdsm lifestyle for a little over a year now. im currently into exploring the baby girl/ daddy dynamic. 

this writing is about the role playing that iam currently doing. i role play the daddy/girl role with a man i met on collarme ive never spoken to him he started chatting now i role play as if im his little girl. he is a man in his 60,s. and i enjoy the role playing that im doing with him. the way we talk is sometimes incestuous if that bothers u stop reading. 

im going to write some of the things we write about. 

daddy- come and sit on my lap baby girl let me feel if your wet 

me - yes daddy 

daddy - let me put my fingers inside u baby girl 

me- yes daddy i love your fingers inside me it feels so good. 

today i got  this message-

mmmmmmm yes please …daddy will slide his fingers inside you and make you all wet xxx
this is our little secret not for Mummy to know anything about. x

 yes daddy your so good to me 

i know some people may find that type of role playing bordering on incesteous i find it very erotic.  its like keeping something to yourself that is very taboo to every one else 

i had this message : suck daddy 

i replied : yes daddy your so big i love u growing in my mouth it makes me gag a little daddy hold my hair daddy and help me take it into my mouth mmmm daddy i love having u in my mouth i can feel u daddy i can taste something coming into my mouth should i swallow daddy 

this type of role playing makes me feel special to the person im role playing with because i can fill a need that he enjoys. he talks about going and buying me stuff its a game and its erotic and its fun. the role playing to me is a chance to escape to be someone else. someone adored and wanted someone who,s daddy always wants to feel her and touch her because she is special to him. 

its the chance to be someone different then who iam. i enjoy role playing just as i enjoy playing with someone new exploring bodies finding out what they like. being able to give to them at that moment what they desire.

i think of it as similar as to when u give a man oral he may never have had your mouth on his cock before but he wants it there.

using your tongue to explore around his cock u move it up and down and across the head tasting his cock and then craving to have him inside your mouth so u move your mouth down along the shaft guiding it down further with your hand knowing that he is allowing u to have something that is apart of him . its what makes him a man, u get to taste it to feel it grow with every moment u move your mouth down upon it and u taste him more knowing that your giving him such pleasure is a turn on in it self then u move your mouth faster he touches u which makes it all so intense. then u suck him as if u are tasting a food for the first time relishing every inch of who he is .

loving the feel of his cock knowing soon that he will explode into your mouth. hand moves up and down cock slides down faster u suck stronger and more often waiting for the moment u know its coming so u squeeze with your lips till finally he cums down your throat he has given u the gift that is inside u going further down your mouth u keep sucking till you,ve swallowed every last bit wishing u could keep getting more.

u are content full filled till the next time he lets your mouth onto his cock. u have gave him the greatest pleasure. he has allowed u to taste his gift u sit up u lick your lips and u say thank u. because a good girl always says thank u. 

thank u for reading  hope it was enjoyable will write more soon 

love milly. 

this is of me peeing i know this video may not be for everyone...



this is of me peeing i know this video may not be for everyone if its not dont watch it other wise enjoy my short video. 

Photo



me

sex is wonderful why do we deny ourselves what is natural and normal and feels so damn good. i wish i could experience everything in this world just to say ive done it ive been there and fuck was it good. im crazy im intense but fuck im worth it. im submissive im a baby girl i like some pain and sensuality. im looking for everything and nothing all at the same time. i want to be fucked i want to be loved i want to suck because it feels good and mmmmm the moment he cums is so worth it. my pics are of me unless there stated other wise. im an adult and will post and do whatever i choose like it or lump it im not changing have a fucking awesome day post more soon 

love milly. 

Photo



pics from a few months ago of me 



pics from a few months ago of me 

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE INANIMATE OBJECT?

my teddy bear 

No comments:

Post a Comment